Anelli’s Tea Garden
High Tea / Kitchen Tea / Baby Showers / Birthday Parties / Conferences / Business Functions / Accommodation
We have a delicious menu that caters for all, from breakfasts, lunches, freshly baked cakes, beverages from hot to cold as well as cocktails, wines, craft beers etc. We are famous for our High Teas. Guests can look forward to fresh home-made foods prepared by our amazing Chefs. Good food, great service, family and friends are our passion!
We love functions.
Contact us now to book a table or to arrange your special event at the tea garden inside, outside, “Die Bierneus” (for the men) the guesthouse restaurant or at our private room – Belle’s Room.
In 1999 Tol & Isabel Booyens Started the Big5 Guesthouse with only two rooms. We were so blessed over the years that the establishment currently consists of 38 rooms. We had only two Conference facilities of which only one was operational at the time. That was when Isabel shared her dream of having a tea garden one day with her daughter Anel Kiley. The dream began June 2015 and it became a huge success. Over the years a number of things have changed and the tea garden has grown into a top establishment. Today the most recent addition to the long list is Belle’s Room, of which the other conference facility was changed into a function venue as well as the guesthouse’s restaurant.
We are so thankful and proud of the fact that so many of our customers have become friends, often returning and bringing new friends to enjoy the tea garden as much as we do.
The Anelli’s team is absolutely passionate, loves functions and will ensure your function is a memorable one. We offer a wide range of menu options, but you can create your own personalized menu to suit your needs. The venue is ideal for small and intimate functions in a relaxed and magical garden setting; Baby Showers, Kitchen Teas, Birthday Parties, Private Lunches, High Teas, Weddings, Year-end Functions etc.
We offer various areas at Anelli’s Tea Garden and Big5 Guesthouse where your celebration can take place.
If you prefer privacy the second session at Anelli’s Tea Garden or Belle’s room will be perfect. A venue hire of R1500 applies.
If you would like something next to the pool and braai area– “Die Bierneus” will be perfect for your celebration at a venue hire of R1500.
The Guesthouse Restaurant can also be used for your celebration at a venue hire of R1500.
We also have our Chapel for intimate weddings, ladies mornings, Christenings, or vow renewal. Price on Request.
A Few guidelines for all functions
- A Standard Décor & Setup fee will be charged for all functions at R650.
- Including: Tables, Chairs (as is), Cutlery, Crockery, Glasses, Table Cloths, Runners, Bunting, Chinese lanterns, and décor (if we have what you want).
- Flowers, other décor, serviettes and balloons will be at extra charge.
- You are welcome to bring your own bubbly/wine or speciality cake/cupcakes @ Corkage Fee (R65 per bottle) and/or Cake Fee (R150 per cake, R5 per cupcake).
- Evening Functions can have fairy lights and/or wood at an additional charge.
- No loud music.
- No food from outside.
- No smoking inside all venues, smoking permitted in smoking sign areas only.
- Cancellation Fee will apply for cancellations (R500).
- We work on a “first come first serve” basis.
Anelli’s Tea Garden
113 + 115 Woltemade Street
Die Heuwel, Witbank, 1034
GPS Coordinates: S 25 51′.892” E 29 14′.350″
Tel: 013 656 4646 OR 082 671 8882
Monday – Friday: 08:00 – 16:00
Saturday: 08:00 – 13:00
* Please visit our facebook page for extended hours, public holidays and private functions.